Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Does any manager understand this service?


AWP took clinic out of BRI and no need to identify other suitable care- we already have it in psychopharmacology.

Here goes:

I have received an email this last week from Andy Sylvester at AWP regarding this service.  My understanding from Andy Sylvester's email is that it was a Bristol University led R&D programme and it was hosted at the BRI. AWP did try to help out by reaccommodating.  This is not a service that the PCT or AWP funds and we have not been involved in the decision to stop providing the service.

Since Andy's email I have spoken to Alison Middleton who was going to investigate this further and speak to Paula May.  This will also include identifying the patients that will be effected and how best to provide suitable care to support them.

I will keep you all updated as soon as Alison contacts me with more information.

 Kind Regards
Sally Whitley

Programme Manager Mental Health  (Interim) NHS Bristol
0117 900 2623
sally.whitley@nhs.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.Natural remedies to treat depression